Leadership Excellence Virtual Workshop 20 August - 10 September 2021
Price: $550 – $595
9:00am - 11:00am (AEST): August 20 - September 10
Understanding and embedding the Evidence-Based Leadership Framework to improve culture and drive performance.
Do you want to improve the quality and safety of care, drive your team and consumers engagement and achieve operational results?
Healthcare is a tough industry to work in – and an even tougher industry to lead. Given the current challenges healthcare leaders are facing every day, it is more important than ever to invest in the leadership, communication, collaboration and change skills of our leaders.
As global leaders in the field, Huron Studer Group provides the tools needed for healthcare organisations to transform their culture and drive performance, whilst creating great places to work and great places to receive care. Our Evidence-Based Leadership℠ Framework enables leaders to respond and adapt to the rapid and continuous changes we are facing.
This practical, virtual workshop series will take you through the proven approaches we use to:
- Create alignment within your team and organisation
- Increase the engagement of your people
- Build a culture of accountability and performance
- Deliver on your commitment to provide high quality and cost-effective care
By combining theory with practical, interactive activities, this workshop is designed for people who want real tools, to work with real people, in the real world.
If you are a leader in healthcare, or aspire to be so, and want to be part of creating lasting positive change in healthcare, we would love to you to join us.
This interactive online series consists of 4 x 2 hour weekly sessions (price inclusive of all 4 sessions).
- Dates: Friday 20 & 27 August and Friday 3 & 10 September 2021 (4 x 2 hour weekly sessions)
- Times: 9:00am – 11:00am (AEST)
- Keynotes and discussions with actionable takeaways to transform your organisation
- Weekly “Go try it” activities to implement lessons from each session
- Live chat opportunities throughout sessions to ask questions and share experiences
- Earn up to 10.5 CPD credits
To learn more download our brochure here
This virtual event will be held using the zoom platform.
For the best experience and improved online security, we recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser to register for this event.