Change Management Virtual Workshop 11 November 2022
10:00am - 12:00pm (AEST): November 11
Have you ever tried to implement a positive change only to discover not everyone is on board? Ever wondered why changes get implemented but never last? Do you find yourself struggling to motivate and engage your team, your organisation, or yourself to change?
If you are a leader who is or will be managing change, no matter how big or small then this is the workshop for you!
With the rapid pace of change across the industry, skills, knowledge and confidence to lead and manage change have become critical to driving positive culture and performance. This course is designed and delivered by Huron Studer Group coaches to help you understand the key factors of change management and equip you to lead and manage change successfully.
This practical, virtual workshop will use proven approaches to support you to:
- Develop awareness of the critical success factors for organisational and individual change
- Explore change models and their impact on driving change
- Understand change resistance and how to minimise and manage it
- Understand the key roles in change leadership
- Build confidence and skills in communicating change effectively
- Use practical tools and templates to manage change
By combining theory with practical tools and tips this workshop is designed for people who want to lead successful change that sticks!
If you are a leader in healthcare, or aspire to be so, and want to be part of creating lasting positive change in healthcare, we would love you to join us.
- Date: Friday 11 November 2022
- Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm (AEST)
- Handouts and additional resources
- Keynotes, discussions and practical activities designed to support and embed your learning
- Live chat opportunities throughout session to ask questions and share experiences
- Earn up to 2 CPD credits
To learn more download our flyer here
This virtual event will be held using the zoom platform.
For the best experience and improved online security, we recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser to register for this event.