Difficult To Doable Virtual Workshop 27 October 2022
9:00am - 1:00pm (AEST): October 27
Taking difficult conversations and making them doable!
Have you ever avoided a tough but necessary conversation with an employee, colleague, or boss? Have you ever launched into a difficult conversation without being well prepared, only to have the interaction spiral out of control? Do you find giving feedback uncomfortable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this workshop is for you!
To truly drive lasting performance and culture change, leaders need the courage to engage their staff in what are sometimes difficult or uncomfortable discussions. This workshop is designed and delivered by Huron Studer Group coaches to help you on this journey.
This practical, virtual workshop will use proven approaches to support you to:
- Understand and prepare yourself to have “the” conversation
- Build your confidence and skills to have “the” conversation
- Use a framework to effectively provide feedback to drive performance
- Build accountability and engagement with your team
We won’t just give you knowledge, but will help you master practical skills designed to guide and shape your interactions and gain the highest performance for you, your team and your organisation.
If you want to build your skills mastering tough conversations and navigate them confidently and effectively, we would love you to join us.
- Date: Thursday 27 October 2022
- Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm (AEST)
- Handouts and additional resources
- Keynotes, discussions and practical activities designed to support and embed your learning
- Live chat opportunities throughout session to ask questions and share experiences
- Earn up to 4 CPD credits
To learn more download our flyer here
This virtual event will be held using the zoom platform.
For the best experience and improved online security, we recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser to register for this event.