Nurse Leader Bootcamp Virtual Workshop 6 & 13 September 2021
9:00am - 12:00pm (AEST): September 06 - 13
Building your foundational leadership muscle to improve patient safety outcomes!
Have you ever implemented change only to find a lack of team commitment and inconsistency in practice? Do you find yourself investing too much precious time following up
incidents? Have you ever felt alone in trying to achieve results for your department?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this workshop is for you!
The Nurse Leader Bootcamp is designed specifically for Nurse Leaders to enhance your leadership skills using practical tools that will build engagement to achieve and sustain
service goals and support your staff to deliver consistent, quality care. Designed and delivered by Huron Studer Group coaches, this course will delve into the practical application
of some of the Evidence Based Leadership℠ tactics to help you on this journey.
This practical, virtual workshop will use proven approaches to support you to:
- Understand and apply leader conversations (rounding) with staff to drive outcomes
- Understand and apply leader conversations (rounding) with consumers to evaluate and partner in their care to drive quality outcomes (Supporting National Standard 2)
- Develop skills to engage staff in achieving goals
- Understand how to build trust and staff engagement by creating a learning environment and providing ongoing performance feedback
We won’t just give you knowledge, this virtual workshop will utilise an interactive learning environment that incorporates theory, skills and experiential learning.
If you want to build your skills in engaging your team to work with you to drive safe, quality care, we would love you to join us.
- Dates: Monday 6 & 13 September 2021 (2 x 3 hour sessions)
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm (AEST)
- Nurse Leader Handbook
- Handouts and additional resources
- Keynotes, discussions and practical activities designed to support and embed your learning
- Interactive breakout sessions
- Live chat opportunities throughout sessions to ask questions and share experiences
- Earn up to 6 CPD credits
To learn more download our flyer here
This virtual event will be held using the zoom platform.
For the best experience and improved online security, we recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser to register for this event.